You don't have to be a chemist (or a practising scientist) to be involved in this experiment! The most important thing is that you offer to help. Here are some suggestions:
- help organize and expand these pages
- publicize the experiment
- add your name and possible contribution here
- help request data-mining permissions
- read chemistry experiments and extract information manually
- test and deploy software
- run text-mining software to extract data from publications
- organize the retrieved information
- present the results in an exciting manner
- create links
- [add your suggestion]
Ready? Email ku.ca.mac|682mp#tsuR-yarruM reteP and add your name to the contributors and participants below!
One of many offers: Hi Peter, sounds a really fun project. I’m happy to help out with some Java coding. Also I have a cloud-hosted virtual machine I’m not really making much use of right now which you’re welcome to use.